Assistant Project Director
WHO WE ARE:
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
We are looking for an energetic and organized person to join our team in the the role of an Assistant Project Director. The Assistant Project Director provides administrative support to the Residential Construction Project Directors and Project managers through the coordination and completion of project specific needs.
- Complete weekly schedule for residential field employees. Coordinate labor based on job schedule, manpower needs, manpower availability, and make real time adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for reviewing and retaining records on information received from field staff and Field Superintendents related to Safety and Quality to determine which information needs to be communicated to the Project Manager and actions taken to resolve issues. Property track information for reporting and review.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Managers by coordinating and communicating various schedules (materials or tasks), adjusting schedules as needed based on changes or delays, update trackers utilized throughout the segment, assist with material management and communication with vendors, release of materials per job timeline expectations, coordinate and approve material job needs as requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic organization skills
- 1+ years in an administrative role
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.