Position Title: Journeyman Plumber
Location: Madison, WI
Salary Interval: Hourly
Please complete an application online or by stopping in our office to complete an application by hand.
Our office is located at:
2225 Kilgust Road
Madison, WI 53713
WHO WE ARE:
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service.
Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family!
Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
If you’re a journeyman plumber who is passionate about the career you’ve established in the plumbing industry and are looking to take the next step, then check out Dave Jones Inc. We are looking for a journeyman plumber to take the lead on new construction projects. This position covers the many facets that plumbing has to offer in a new construction setting and would be great for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and has excellent leadership ability. We currently have openings in the Commercial division. You will be provided a tablet, cell phone, power tools, and protective gear from Dave Jones, Inc. Crew Leaders will have the opportunity to drive a company vehicle which can be taken home nightly! Don’t miss your opportunity to grow with an industry leader while leading others as they develop their own personal and professional skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret blueprints and other technical diagrams
- Install a variety of plumbing systems and fixtures
- Layout and coordinate plumbing work with other trades
- Direct and train plumbing laborers and plumbing apprentices
- Follow company and OSHA safety protocols
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively follow and give directions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to read and interpret documents and blueprints
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, and balance regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently
- Work frequently in outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
- Work in a moderately noisy environment
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Current Journeyman or Master Plumber license for the State of Wisconsin
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3oibCPR
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: