Quality Assurance Customer Service Representative
Please complete an application online or by stopping into our office to complete an application by hand.
Our office is located at:
2225 Kilgust Road Madison, WI 53713
Dave Jones, Inc. is a full service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service.
Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family!
Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Customer Service – We create raving fans by always providing outstanding customer service.
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
The Quality Assurance Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to homeowners, builders, and out internal QA Technicians. This position requires a high level of organization and attention to detail to ensure all critical steps are completed, workload is balanced and priorities are set and completed in an appropriate timeframe and manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service through communication to Project Managers, homeowners, builders, and property owners to determine the need for a QA service call.
- Relay needed information and details of customer needs to the Service Technicians.
- Place material orders for work to be performed and ensure it is staged and ready for the QA Technicians.
- Closeout work orders once work is complete and communicate the completion of the work to all parties involved.
- Record and monitor warranty data gathered from the work orders.
- Provide monthly summaries from work order data and provide reports to the department.
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotation to provide after hours support.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Understanding of mechanical parts and systems is preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well individually and also collaborate as a team!
Licensing & Certifications:
- Current valid driver’s license
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3McmM3F
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: