Commercial HVAC Designer
WHO WE ARE:
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Customer Service – We create raving fans by always providing outstanding customer service.
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
The Commercial HVAC Designer is responsible for completing their own designs, leading the HVAC design meeting and help review HVAC drawings.
- Foster and develop relationships with key contractors.
- Help review HVAC plans before they are summited to the city/state.
- Provide suggestions for design improvement and make suggestions for changes or alternative ways of completing tasks.
- Attend jobsite design meetings to coordinate work with corresponding subcontractors and work to eliminate any issues prior to the onsite installation.
- Act as a liaison for the designers and office personnel within the Commercial Construction department.
- Assist with HVAC Code questions.
- Assist in paperwork needed to submit HVAC drawings to municipalities.
- Assist in facilitating turnover meetings from estimation to design/project management.
- Design HVAC plans.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design, Architectural Design, Interior Design, or related field preferred but not required if minimum experience levels are met.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- AutoCAD Training
- Revit Training preferred
- HVAC Qualifier is preferred
- HVAC Engineer Licenses is preferred
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/35bikhP
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: