IT Specialist (MSN)
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
This position will be involved in all aspects of information technology and as a more entry-level position to begin with, there is opportunity for growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing technical support/assistance for issues related to software, computer systems, desk phones, and mobile devices.
- Responsible for all hardware and software end-user support. Respond in a timely manner to assist end users as issues arise. Provide user training at New Hire Orientation and ongoing needs.
- Respond to request and ongoing projects in Help Desk system.
- User account maintenance – set up all new email accounts, identify licensing needed for job-specific programs that may be needed. Update employees as needs change because of position changes, department changes, or added/deleted responsibilities. Employee off boarding – ensure accounts are terminated and access is blocked in a time sensitive manner.
- Building Security – Employee setup and removal within the alarm system and fob program. Assist with employee training of the system. Contact building security provider with issues or needs.
- Viewpoint operating system – Assist with end user support in all modules of the system, support of add-on products, create training documentation and assist with the hands-on training within the systems to support end-users.
- Assist with the writing and scheduling of SQL and Crystal Reporting of various departments throughout the company.
- New PC setups/upgrades and software installation.
- Assist with office moves
- Mobile device activations/setup/MDM enrollment and troubleshooting.
- Assist with network and service room maintenance as needed.
- Assist with network and SOP documents.
- Assist with projects/research as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree in Information Systems field of study or minimum of 2 years of Information Systems field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical role.
- A+, Network +, Security +, recommended but not required.
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current valid driver’s license
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3S7jm5g
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: