$500 Sign-On Bonus for 5+ Years of Experience!
Please complete an application online or by stopping into our office to complete an application by hand.
Our office is located at:
2225 Kilgust Road Madison, WI 53713
Dave Jones, Inc. is a full service mechanical contractor, providing Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Fire Sprinkling installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a small Residential Framing division and a complete service and remodeling department for Southern Wisconsin. The company’s quality work and reputation has resulted in a long list of successful projects and long term customer relationships. Our company is committed to quality and staying on the cutting edge of new products and services. With a growing and qualified workforce, we can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched customer service.?
Working as a Registered Electrician you will assist a Journeyman or Master Electrician with everything from cleaning and material handling to installing various lighting and electrical systems. Working alongside a Journeyman/Master Electrician will give you the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills while working towards a career that you enjoy. Apprenticeship opportunities are available for candidates who demonstrate a great work ethic and attitude!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze blueprints alongside crew leader
- Consider and anticipate upcoming tasks and equipment needed
- Assist in installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems
- Follow company and OSHA safety protocols
- Clean and maintain job-sites and tools
- Ability to follow specific written and verbal instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, and balance regularly
- Perform repetitive movements regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently
- Work frequently in outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
- Work in a moderately noisy environment
Licensing & Certifications:
- Current valid driver’s license
- Registered Electrician Certification
Major Medical & Dental Insurance *Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance *Long-Term Disability Insurance *Group Life Insurance *Voluntary Group Life Insurance *Holiday Pay *Paid Time Off *401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match *Employee Purchases and Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3eVg0jq
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: