Residential Journeyman Electrician (MSN)
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a foreman to take on a variety of new construction projects. This position covers the many facets that Electrical has to offer in a new construction setting and would be great for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and has excellent leadership ability. We currently have openings in our Residential Division working on single-family homes. You will be provided a tablet, cell phone, power tools, and protective gear from Dave Jones, Inc. Crew Leads will have the opportunity to drive a company vehicle that can be taken home nightly!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and interpret blueprints and other technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train electrical apprentices and Registered Electricians
- Follow company and OSHA safety protocols
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively follow and give directions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Ability to read and interpret documents and blueprints
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and balance regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work frequently in various outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
- Work in a moderately noisy environment
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current valid driver’s license
- Current Journeyman or Master Electrician License
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3hqxHu7
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: