Residential Purchasing Coordinator
Please complete an application online or by stopping into our office to complete an application by hand.
Our office is located at:
2225 Kilgust Road Madison, WI 53713
WHO WE ARE:
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
The Residential Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for all material orders for the Residential division. This includes submitting orders to vendors, managing the delivery/release of the PO and coordinating any returned product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all material orders for the Residential division (all trades). This includes placing orders into Vista, submitting to vendors, and reviewing PO confirmations for accuracy.
- Process order changes or add-ons as they occur.
- Communicate backorders with the field and office staff.
- Initiate Residential jobsite returns. Process product return forms and communicate to vendors.
- Process damaged, defective, missing, or back-ordered products (Residential) by communicating with appropriate vendors, field, and office staff. Resolve issues through good communication, asking appropriate questions, and determining the next steps.
- Release residential material as requested by the Project Managers.
- Communicate with Construction Operations Manager and Purchasing Analyst on any large material or vender issues, backorders, etc.
- Assist in special projects for the residential division as needed.
- Associates degree in General Business or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience with high-paced purchasing and procurement processes is preferred, but not required.
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that a full application is required for employment. If you have time to fill it out now, please visit https://bit.ly/3RJ1WLh
If you are in a hurry, please complete 30-Second Quick Apply below: