Commercial HVAC Installer
WHO WE ARE:
One Call Does it All is not just a catchy slogan. Dave Jones, Inc. is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical and fire sprinkler installations in both residential and commercial settings. We also feature a complete service department for Southern Wisconsin. We can handle any size project, big or small, without sacrificing our unmatched quality and service. Our mission is to treat co-workers, customers, and partners as family! Our vision is to be the company most revered by its people, customers, partners, and communities.
WHY WORK HERE:
Career Advancement – We are growing rapidly and we promote from within. Career advancement opportunities are endless!
Excellence – We strive to be the best at everything we do and we take great pride in the quality of our work.
Family – We are a family-oriented company with a culture of compassion and safe work practices.
Forward Thinking – We embrace change and there are no limits to what we can achieve together.
Giving Back – We positively impact our industry and the communities we live and work in.
Work Hard, Play Hard – We promote a work environment in which lasting friendships are created and hard work and fun go hand in hand.
POSITION DESCRIPTION:If you’re an experienced HVAC Installer and enjoy leading crews or are looking to develop into a lead Installer, this is a great position for you! As an HVAC Installer, you will be responsible for everything from laying out the dimensions of duct-work to installing, connecting, and testing equipment to ensure proper functionality. This position covers the many facets that HVAC has to offer in a new construction setting and would be great for someone who is organized, self motivated, and has excellent leadership ability.
You will be provided a tablet, cell phone, power tools, and protective gear from Dave Jones, Inc. Lead Installers will have the opportunity to drive a company vehicle which can be taken home nightly!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret and follow plans, reports, and operating instructions? Consider and anticipate upcoming tasks and equipment needed
- Install new furnaces, air conditioners, ductwork, line-sets, coils, exhausts, etc.
- Lead and mentor HVAC Apprentices and Laborers
- Follow company and OSHA safety protocols
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Reliable, self-motivated, and punctual
- Ability to effectively follow and give directions
- Ability to effectively communicate with field and office personnel
- Ability to read and interpret documents and blueprints
- Ability to multi-task and make important decisions
- Stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel and balance regularly
- Perform repetitive movements regularly
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Work frequently in various outside weather conditions
- Work occasionally in high, precarious places
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current valid driver’s license
Major Medical and Dental Insurance; Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance; Long-Term Disability Insurance; Vision Insurance; Group Life Insurance; Voluntary Group Life Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts; Holiday Pay; Paid Time Off; Retirement/Savings Plan (401K) with Employer Match; Employee Purchases and Discounts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Dave Jones, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dave Jones, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical of mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other legally protected status.