Press Release: York Affinity air conditioners and heat pumps designated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient for 2015
October 2, 2015 • by Dave Jones Inc
Press Release from York:
York Affinity air conditioners and heat pumps designated ENERGY STAR Most Efficient for 2015
MILWAUKEE (July 08, 2015) — Johnson Controls announces two of its York Affinity CZH split system air conditioners and one York Affinity YZH heat pump model have again been recognized as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient in 2015, when combined with the Affinity Residential Communicating Control.
The ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2015 designation is awarded to the most efficient products among those that qualify for ENERGY STAR. This is the fourth consecutive year the York systems have earned this recognition.
In order to be named ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2015, product features must include:
- Performance levels of 18.0 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) and 13.0 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) for air conditioners and 18.0 SEER, 12.5 EER and 9 cytotec online canada.6 Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) for heat pumps
- Ability to send and receive information from at least one system controller
- Automatic configuring of settings appropriate to the controlled equipment
- Ability to log fault codes and transmit in plain text
- Capability to provide alerts to homeowners in plain text, including service and maintenance alerts
Thinking about upgrading to a York unit? Call the York Certified pros at Dave Jones, Inc. today for a free quote!